This past week was a big week in the life of my new knee. On Tuesday I was cut loose by my Physical Therapist....he said that all I needed to do now was to come in during "Wellness" hours and work on the leg machines for the next month. I don't have to come in any more and work with him. Mom is going to join the Wellness ($20/mo.) and go with me. I get a free pass until the end of Feb. At that time I have to go back to Physical Therapy and take a test and see if it is OK. On Friday I had an appointment with Dr. Dersam. He could not believe how well I was walking and how much bend I had in my knee. He x-rayed the knee and said that everything looked great. He checked the knee and said that I didn't have to come back in anymore....unless I just wanted to stop by and say "Hello." I feel good...it works good...I don't limp...and there is no more pain in my knee joint. Mom and I are going to buy a couple of bicycles and start riding each day. I'm really glad I finally decided to get it done. After looking at the x-ray yesterday this picture is exactly like the knee I have now.
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment