Monday, February 16, 2009

Crappie Season Starts......

I don't have pictures of the fish we caught because my photographer was in Mesa babysitting Jake and Garret. You are going to have to just believe me when I say that this is going to be the best crappie season in many years. Every crappie we catch is way big. They are all between 2 & 3 pounds. John Reidhead and I went last Saturday and came home with some good ones. I can't wait until this weekend so I can go again. Greg and Rusty & the boys....come on down and enjoy the fun. They rest of you will have to have "Redneck Ryan" take you so you can catch some of those 10 pound bass he is always talking smack about. More reports later.

2 comments:

Joy said...

Why don't you just retire? Think of it ... all day every day at the lake... in between visits to lovely albuquerque...Joy

Brad Martin said...

yeh, but i can promise you that the week i get down there and we go there won't be a fish in the lake and we'll spend 6 hours driving around in your boat.