I found an amazing service today that will allow you to archive your blog or have your blog printed and bound into a book. In our day and age photo albums are getting to be a thing of the past. This would be a neat way to keep track of the growth of our children. I've often thought that it would be a shame if something happened and I lost all the pictures and information on my blog. Then when I think of all the photos of my grandchildren I would lose if your blogs were lost...that would be worse. I really appreciate Rusty, Brad, Carol, Joy, and Susan that keep us posted on your lives. Joleen and Courtney will join in again....I have faith in them. It is a neat way for two old people to keep up with our children. Mom and I check them every day. I hope this link helps.
http://www.bloggled.com/backup-my-blog
Monday, April 20, 2009
Helpful Blog Tools......
Posted by Dennis Martin at 9:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment