Sunday, July 26, 2009

A day on the lake....


I quit...I've tried and tried to get these pictures to line up in two rows of three pictures. It looks fine while I'm doing it and then when I publish it they are all mixed up. You can view them as they are. This is the day that Rusty's family, Nana, and I went to the lake. Rusty, Garret, and I went early and fished a couple of hours before Marianne, Jake, and Nana met us. We had a fun time pulling everyone around on the tube. Rusty is the champ...I couldn't shake him off the tube...no matter how hard I tried. Nana was the daredevil of the group. She sat in the tube and not lay on top of it and stayed on even while the boat was going fast. I didn't try to shake her off...she would have gotten even. We had a picnic and swam and then about noon packed up and returned to Thatcher. Fun day! (double click on the pictures to enlarge)

0 comments: