
Here is a picture of Kuli taking a ride on the lake. (Joy...notice she is not afraid of the speed) She is following the lead of our grandchildren and styling with the shades and has her own personal floatation device. I think that we will let her ride the tube next. She heard about Mom and Rusty and wants to join the club. I just hope she doesn't want to start bass fishing.....I don't want to have to teach a dog how to fish.
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Kuli's Big Boat Ride
Posted by Dennis Martin at 7:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Alright...alright...alright. I know that is not Kuli, but I figured that I would have some fun with a birthday card I got the other day. You have to agree that it does look like Kuli...a little bit.
I thought you had lost your mind and bought the dog a lifevest and sunglasses. I was beginning to think you had spent to much time in the sun! That is funny!
Haha! You had us there for a second! But then Caroline said, "That's not Kuli! Silly Grampa!"
We all thought it was Kuli.... We know how you favor her over Addie... By the way, I would'nt be scared of your boat if I had a different driver! Next time let me drive!
Post a Comment