Sunday, January 24, 2010

The BRAD Martin Memorial Fire Pit.....


Every time Tad comes home he likes to build a fire in the field and sit around it. I've been looking for a good John Deere tractor rim to use as a fire pit. I finally found one and I've built a good pit for Tad to use. Our ward YM will be using it next week. I think they like it because they don't have to go far to get firewood. (Editor's note: Since Tad did nothing on this project and since Brad did dig the hole and move the wood pile and help with the rim....well I decided to rename the pit after Brad.)

3 comments:

Joy said...

Well if you want Tad to use it anytime soon you better plan on coming here at some point during spring break!!

The Martin Family said...

Nice.....

Brad Martin said...

dude what the hell!!! tad didn't build do a single thing to build that. that's my blood sweat and tears that went into that wood pile. i'm gonna come down there and kick it over the next time i'm down.