This is a park the is named Macedon Park (a neighboring town) and is located in Palmyra. Go figure. This picture is of an old flour grinding mill. I think those things were called "grist mills." To me it looks like a potential fishing hole. After all I did bring three poles and a basket of lures.
This is just to the left of the above picture. I was right...check out the two guys on the bridge and the guy on the bank. I'll be hitting this fishing hole right after I purchase a fishing license. The cool thing is that in NY you only have to live here for one month and you are ruled a resident.
This picture is for Joy (voted for Obama). We were able to find Obama's "Bridge To Nowhere" and I took a picture of it.
Sunday, May 27, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
The kids want to slide down that water!
Post a Comment