Today we traveled to Victor to the mall. While driving into the mall Mom said, "Look at the baby geese!" So in the middle of traffic I put on the brakes, gave Mom a quick lesson on how to use my camera, and rolled down the window. She took pictures of these adults with their babies.
This is on the hillside between two busy streets and the mall entrance. They didn't care a thing about anyone.
While I was waithing for Mom to go in J.C. Penny's and buy a blouse (I stayed in the truck and listened to the radio) here came this group of Canadian Geese walking through the mall parking lot. Cars had to stop for them and they just waddled along.
Not a care in the world.
If this was AZ people would have been running them down and they would have been dinner at someone's house tonight.
These are big Canadian Geese. I will post next time one that lives in our campground. We have named him Henry. He has a bad wing and can't fly...so he waddles around our campground begging for food. Mom gives him bread, pancakes, and chips of apples. We read on the Internet that they like apples. I can tell you that Henry sure does.
Thursday, May 24, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment