Sunday, August 5, 2012
Ice Cream Heaven on Earth.....
This is a shrine in Palmyra. Pres. & Sis. Bingham kept telling me, before we left, to go there and buy a large ice cream cone. I kind of figured that something was up and the first time we went there (the day we arrived by the way) I ordered a small thinking that I would avoid the trick. When the girl turned around and gave me the cone....THERE WERE FIVE SCOOPS of Black Cherry ice cream. I asked her if that was indeed a small and she told me it was. I asked her just how big a large was...she said it was 10 scoops! Since that first night I always get a "kiddy cone." Mom gets "half a kiddy cone." My kiddy cone is three scoops and her's is two scoops. It is the greatest ice cream shop I've ever been to. They also sell half pound, three quarter pound, and one pound hamburgers there. Needless to say we have become regular customers at the "ole Chill and Grill."
Posted by Dennis Martin at 2:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Oh, we need to go there!!
Post a Comment