Sunday, August 5, 2012

SRYSA Ultimate Frisbee....

 This is the co-ed Ultimate Frisbee Team from the Seneca River Young Single Adults Branch in Syracuse, NY.  Good looking group.  They were, entering the tournament, the two time Champions of the Ultimate Frisbee Tournament.  Classy uniforms.  They made them at FHE last week. 
After superior coaching from the guy under the umbrella they are, I'm proud to say, the THREE TIME CHAMPIONS.  They couldn't have done it without me.  Ultimate Frisbee is played just like "Pass'em" that we played in PE class at  Thatcher.  It's a football game but you can't run after catching the frisbee....pass only.  I was so confident in my team that after they won the first of three games by a wide margin AND it was so hot that I went home knowing that they would kill the YSA Branch from Buffalo, NY.

1 comments:

Joy said...

Tad would be very proud to see you using an umbrella AND a hat!