Monday, November 19, 2012

Autumn in New York...

 In order to get the full beauty of this photos you will need to double click on each photo. We pass this tree in town everyday and decided to stop and take a picture of it.  I love this color.
 The yellow leaves are great...but I love the golds.
 If you look closely you will see a streat of water in the bottom of the picture.  Also an old wooden bridge crosses the stream.
 I thought this one was cool because the leaves were the same color as the rust on the old railroad bridge.
 We passed these three trees on the way to Wal-Mart and I had to stop and get a photo before the leaves started to fall off the trees.
 This is the Sacred Grove taken in the autumn.  It is a beautiful place during the others seasons, but multiply it by 10 when autumn comes.
 Another of the grove.
 Another of the grove.
 I thought this would a good photo.  The church put several benches around in the grove.  This one had leaves all over it and all over the ground.
 Here is a photo of the temple as seen from the Sacred Grove.  It is really a beautiful place.
 This is my favorite.  This is of a pathway on the Hill Cumorah.
This is of the entrance to our "home"...Zion's Camp.  You never see dirt....only grass, trees, and water.  What a place!

0 comments: