Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Martin's Hawaiian Snow

Good news....and bad news. Good news: we sold the shave ice business today. Signed the papers this afternoon. Bad news: you are all going to have to pay for shaved ice when you come to visit. No more free ones for family members. I know it is going to be tough...but I think you will survive. It is nice to not have to worry about it....first time in 15 years. Now I don't care if it rains. Matter of fact I hope it rains...that is the first time in 15 years I would even say that.

3 comments:

Susan said...

That's it. We're not visiting Thatcher anymore.
Ok,ok. So we love you for more than just tiger's blood. But, it was a nice perk!

The Martin Family said...

The poor grandkids that don't get to experience free Martin's Hawaiian Snow, how sad!!!!

Joy said...

I'll have to start saving my pennies now for our next trip....