This is a photo of our "together time" this evening. I'm so grateful to Sis. Bingham for talking us into getting an rv and staying here in Zion's Camp. It is a special experience living here in ZC. We have made friends that we will stay close to for years to come. This camp is a great example of what a true Zion society will be like...everyone being equal, happy, and concerned about each other. This evening is a typical example of what I'm talking about. I bought a new BBQ off of ebay. It came in today and I assembled it and had it hooked up. Mom and I had a couple of steaks in the frig that we were going to cook up. As I was setting up the BBQ Bro. Halterman stuck his head out and yelled that he had some hot dogs and buns and asked what time supper was. I told him to bring them over and we can eat now. We decided to knock on the other doors and tell them to come over and have a hot dog. Before long we had 16 people sitting around. Fuller's brought some cantalope, Dayes' brought a salad, Merkley's brought some watermelon & a bag of chips, Mauldin's brought some olives, and all the fix'ins we would need. Before long we had drinks and ice cream. We all put the stuff together and had a wonderful evening. We love this place and these people. This is GREAT!
Thursday, August 2, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment